Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Overdue Updates

Hi everyone!
A really very belated Happy Childrens' day to everyone!

Heard this lame jokes from a preacher and it still stay in me.
Dad: Son, how's your result for maths today?
Son: Dad, my result is under water?
Dad: What does under water means, son?
Son: My teacher says that my maths result is below C level.
Early drive on the expressway is enjoyable at 545am for the past coming 6 weeks.2 more weeks to go before my client decides to sign on the dotted line.
I've a very good feeling that they will sign contract with us cos a new dawn has come.
Some quotes that I came across:
-What you do may not be prominent, but it is very significant in the kingdom of God.
-What you tolerate, you never change!
-Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world- Albert Einstein
-Work and grow on what you have. Dont' focus on what you don't have.
New dawn will come when it brings new favour & new synergy.
Most of my younger friends had turn 21. I have seen how they have grow & changed. I believe they grow & changed for the better. Take a look at them and you'll know.But please don't forget your God in the days of your youth.
NS has really changed your perspective in life and about life. Hope these changes makes you a better person.
Make decision that will reap long term goal in relationship. Don't just look at the facade. Appearance will loose it's value. Anyway, you've to bear the consequence you made.
You need this 3 to move on after a fail relationship- Choice, Determination & Support. You need to make the choice & be determine to stick to your choice.
Recorded some new songs in the studio with my friends.We had a great time just doing it. It was really fun!Sounded like a professional track. Praise the Lord.Pray that our songs will be shortlisted.
Still praying & thinking if I should start a band.
Joash fell last week and blood was flowing out from his 2 bunny teeth. Thank God for her. She healed my son and he's back to his usual self on Sunday.
Some Pics: Enjoy! (Want more? please visit http://www.tomsum.blogspot.com/
"Spot the difference"

My BBGG "bayi" Friend- Regina

Joash "the Mighty Small Boy"



Have a great week ahead! Blessings!