Monday, February 18, 2008

***My Reflection ***

Hi dear blog reader,

Had a very tough, frustrated, disheartened last week after receiving 3 emails from my team members wanting to step down & out from their service in this organisation...

Cried to my Creator in my heart like don't know how many umpteen times...

我是否得看的开或得看得非常开呢?

Why do people with such right attitude, good intention, great potiential want to throw their towels?

And why do members belonging to the other bank are able to stay so long?

Why? Why? Why?

Ps 73 spoke so clear to me.
他们会尝到后果的。You reap what you sow. And this is so true.

This one verse that encourage me the most Ps 73:26
26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion for ever. (Yes & Amen!)

May I encourage you with this verse as well.
Put your hope, your trust in God for He is your strength & your portion forever!

Blessings to you!